JOIN, HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD PLEASE CALL AGENT HAKEEM +2348070599390

mark  iyande
mark iyande
WARNING ! WARNING !! WARNING !!! ...... From the great temple of illuminati , YOU SHOULD CALL ONLY THE NUMBER BELOW ( +2348070599390­), BECAUSE FRAUDS AND SCAMS PEOPLE ARE EDITTING IT ...... for does of you who wish to join the illuminati and have be scam and dupe by frauds , do not pay any money to anyone . This warning is from the great temple of illuminati the aim of the illuminati is to make people rich and famous not to fraud anyone ok . The good news is that we the illuminati brotherhood now have online call center you can call or whatsapp the online call center on +2348070599390 and also email the online cansuitant on Email > HAKEEMADETORO666@GMAIL.COM. .......... WARNING BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING MAKE SURE YOU CALL THE ONLINE CALL CENTER....OK >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Don't failed to see the light. Money, powers, fame, and wealth become your title in just three days. If interested to join the illuminati brotherhood headquarters at (U.S.A) Email > HAKEEMADETORO666@GMAIL.COM. Call or whatsapp on+2348070599390 .or text us @ +1 (339) 225-7600 . Inbox me For your online initiation. No matter where you are. No distance can affect the work of our great baphomet. Contact us today and say yes to your dreams. BEWARE OF SCAMMERS, AND YOU MUST BE ABOVE THE AGE OF 18YRS. Hail Baphomet www.joinilluminatiworld.blogspot.com

Comments

• mark  iyande
    mark iyande
    Hello viewers this message is coming right from the good Temple of Illuminati, Alot of people have been scam and dupe just because they want to join the brotherhood of Illuminati, here is the good news 9 month ago I wanted to join the brotherhood of Illuminati but I was fraud and Scan by the fake people using the website on till I meet the right member call : Mr. HAKEEM. who help me to be a member of the brotherhood today am so happy because money is no longer the problem , is how to spend it ...... If you need the help of my helper you can > EMAIL >>> HAKEEMADETORO666@GMAIL.COM OR call him on +234 8070599390 .OR whatsapp +234 8070599390 or call the great master .+1(716)8980365 May god baphomet bless and make you rich for ever
  • mark  iyande
    mark iyande
    JOIN THE ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD +2349039906936 CALL MRS. YEYE BANKE …. AS WE CELEBRATE NEW INITIATE ONCE. OCCULTIC FESTIVER IS AROUND THE CONNER Are you a business man, politican, worker student, are you looking for riches power protection join the great Illuminati brotherhood and become richer and famous once you join the brother hood you will be given 300,000000 dollars instantly and you will be earning $25000.every month.. join today and become rich and famous…you will need to fill out this form if you are willing to join the brotherhood… Full name………. Country………. State of origin………. Date of birth……….Age Sex………. Address………. Phone………. Email address………. Tell us little about yourself. Illuminati makes your business grow to get more powers successful luck love attraction money and many more other benefits so if you are interested call US or E-mail us in the following information bellow….. EMAIL…hakeemadetoro666@gmail.com TELEPHONE: +2349039906936 HEAD QUARTER: +1 646-363-6839 +1 646-363-6839
  • mark  iyande
    mark iyande
    BROTHERHOOD OF ILLUMINATI Easy way to join the Illuminati brotherhood in the world. Are you a business man or woman,an artist,Politicians,pastor, and you want to become big, Powerful and famous in the world, join us to become one of our official member today.you shall be given an ideal chance to visit the Satan. or you are from a poor background, and you really want to be famous in life.or do you want to become very rich in life, this is the chance for you to become rich and eradicate poverty from your life, the illuminati want to use this to help the poor and also to make people famous in life, if you are really ready to become a member of the illuminati temple than contact Chibuzorubah666@gmail.com so that we can make your dream come through. i want to promise you that you will not regret this so i want you to join us now and live a very happy life. message on FACEBOOK with +2348070676511 or call us on +2348070676511 for more information.
  • mark  iyande
    mark iyande
    MY NAME IS WIZKID AM A MUSICAL ...>>> ...WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING!!! >>>>>>>>>>>>>> DO NOT CALL OR PAY MONEY TO PEOPLE YOU SEE THEIR NUMBER HERE!!! , I WAS SCAM AND DUPE OF MY MONEY 11 GOOD TIMES , BEFORE I GOT THE DIRECT LINK. BECUASE OF SCAMMERS, THE ILLUMINATI MEMBERS DO NOT USE THIS PLACE AND WEBSITE AGAIN ANY NUMBER YOU SEE HERE IS FAKE !!! ............. >>>> IF YOU REALLY WANT TO BE A MEMBER OF ILLUMINATI CLICK HERE>>> www.joinilluminatiworld.blogspot.com WERE YOU WE SEE GOOD PEOPLE TO HELP YOU.>>>>>> PLEASE LOGIN INTO >>> www.joinilluminatiworld.blogspot.com www.joinilluminatiworld.blogspot.com
  • mark  iyande
    mark iyande
    MY NAME IS WIZKID AM A MUSICAL ...>>> ...WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING!!! >>>>>>>>>>>>>> DO NOT CALL OR PAY MONEY TO PEOPLE YOU SEE THEIR NUMBER HERE!!! , I WAS SCAM AND DUPE OF MY MONEY 11 GOOD TIMES , BEFORE I GOT THE DIRECT LINK. BECUASE OF SCAMMERS, THE ILLUMINATI MEMBERS DO NOT USE THIS PLACE AND WEBSITE AGAIN ANY NUMBER YOU SEE HERE IS FAKE !!! ............. >>>> IF YOU REALLY WANT TO BE A MEMBER OF ILLUMINATI CLICK HERE>>> www.joinilluminatiworld.blogspot.com WERE YOU WE SEE GOOD PEOPLE TO HELP YOU.>>>>>> PLEASE LOGIN INTO >>> www.joinilluminatiworld.blogspot.com www.joinilluminatiworld.blogspot.com
  • mark  iyande
    mark iyande
    YOU MUST BE CAREFUL HERE, MOST OF THE COMMENT ABOUT JOINING ILLUMINATI ARE FAKE I WAS RECENTLY SCAM BY 8 PEOPLE CLAIMING TO BE ILLUMINATI AGENT. I LOST OVER $10,000 UNTIL A FRIEND DIRECT ME TO A REAL AGENT PLEASE IF YOU WANT TO BE A MEMBER OF ILLUMINATI QUICKLY CALL. MISS. ABIKE ( +2347033089148 ) OK ....... Hello my brothers and sisters this message is coming right from the good Temple of Illuminati, Alot of people have been scam and dupe just because they want to join the brotherhood of Illuminati, here is the good news 9 month ago I wanted to join the brotherhood of Illuminati but I was fraud and Scan by the fake people using the website on till I meet the right member call : MISS. ABIKE who help me to be a member of the brotherhood today am so happy because money is no longer the problem , is how to spend it ...... If you need the help of my helper you can Email her at ABIKEJADABAN or call or whatsapp her on +2347033089148...... May god baphomet bless and make you rich for ever......
  • mark  iyande
    mark iyande
    WARNING ! WARNING !! WARNING !!! ...... From the great temple of illuminati , YOU SHOULD CALL ONLY THE NUMBER BELOW ( +2348070599390­), BECAUSE FRAUDS AND SCAMS PEOPLE ARE EDITTING IT ...... for does of you who wish to join the illuminati and have be scam and dupe by frauds , do not pay any money to anyone . This warning is from the great temple of illuminati the aim of the illuminati is to make people rich and famous not to fraud anyone ok . The good news is that we the illuminati brotherhood now have online call center you can call or whatsapp the online call center on +2348070599390 and also email the online cansuitant on Email > HAKEEMADETORO666@GMAIL.COM. .......... WARNING BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING MAKE SURE YOU CALL THE ONLINE CALL CENTER....OK >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Don't failed to see the light. Money, powers, fame, and wealth become your title in just three days. If interested to join the illuminati brotherhood headquarters at (U.S.A) Email > HAKEEMADETORO666@GMAIL.COM. Call or whatsapp on+2348070599390 .or text us @ +1 (339) 225-7600 . Inbox me For your online initiation. No matter where you are. No distance can affect the work of our great baphomet. Contact us today and say yes to your dreams. BEWARE OF SCAMMERS, AND YOU MUST BE ABOVE THE AGE OF 18YRS. Hail Baphomet www.joinilluminatiworld.blogspot.com
  • mark  iyande
    mark iyande
    I am giving a testimony of how i become rich and famous today… i was deeply strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i searched for help from different corners but to no avail… I see people around me getting rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man on my way he was very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something and i think over it though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he said to me. ” if you want to get rich quick and be famous” you need to cross your heart and do what is in your mind so i tried all i could in other for me to do as he said so later on i told my fellow friend about this same thing then my friend was interested in my suggestions so i decided to look in the internet and i found a number of an angent AFOLABI +2348142598513 and we decided to contact them and fortunately we did as hem instruct us to do and later hem told us to get some requirements and all the rest… so this initiation took us just a week and later on the great Illuminati gave us $7,000,000.00 to start up our lives…. and now am testifying that if in any case you want to join any great Illuminati all you need to do is for you to contact him +2348142598513 or WhatsApp me email me (hakeemadetoro666@gmail.com.)OR CALL THE USA LORD@.+1 646-363-6839
  • Adewole Olu
    Adewole Olu
    WARNING ! WARNING !! WARNING !!! FOR DOES WHO IS SEEKING TO JOINED THE BROTHERHOOD OF ILLUMINATI. WARNING!!! PLEASE DON'T SEND MONEY TO ANY ILLUMINATI AGENT PLEASE EITHER FOR REGISLATION, INITIATION ITEMS OR MEMBERSHIP CERTIFICATE PLEASE DON'T SEND. BECAUSE FRAUDS AND SCAMS PEOPLE ARE EDITING IT. IF YOU WISH TO BECOME A MEMBER OF THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD WHERE MONEY , POWER , FAME AND WEALTH BECOMES YOUR DAILY FOOD. E-MAIL US ON Adewoleolu148@gmail. com OR CALL ON 07031589445 OR WHATASPP WITH SAME NUMBER. LONG LIVED THE BROTHERHOOD, ALL HAIL BATPHOMET. 18+ ONLY
  • Adewole Olu
    Adewole Olu
    WARNING ! WARNING !! WARNING !!! FOR DOES WHO IS SEEKING TO JOINED THE BROTHERHOOD OF ILLUMINATI. WARNING!!! PLEASE DON'T SEND MONEY TO ANY ILLUMINATI AGENT PLEASE EITHER FOR REGISLATION, INITIATION ITEMS OR MEMBERSHIP CERTIFICATE PLEASE DON'T SEND. BECAUSE FRAUDS AND SCAMS PEOPLE ARE EDITING IT. IF YOU WISH TO BECOME A MEMBER OF THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD WHERE MONEY , POWER , FAME AND WEALTH BECOMES YOUR DAILY FOOD. E-MAIL US ON Adewoleolu148@gmail. com OR CALL ON 07031589445 OR WHATASPP WITH SAME NUMBER. LONG LIVED THE BROTHERHOOD, ALL HAIL BATPHOMET. 18+ ONLY
  • Adewole Olu
    Adewole Olu
  • frank carlos
    frank carlos
    JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHER HOOD TODAY AND LIVE A BETTER AND HAPPY LIFE. WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF RICHES,FAME AND POWERS. Are you a business,Man or woman, politician, musician,pastor,lawyer,actor,actress,banker, and you. want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Great ILLUMINATI brother hood. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great ILLUMINATI brother hood, Note: newly recruited members are entitled with 600,000 US Dollars , A Golden Ring, that will protect and guild you from enemies, and a free visa to United State Of America . Please will do not share blood. Kindly what app us on +2348169193901 or email us on illuminatibrotherhood180@gmail.com
  • frank carlos
    frank carlos
    JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHER HOOD TODAY AND LIVE A BETTER AND HAPPY LIFE. WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF RICHES,FAME AND POWERS. Are you a business,Man or woman, politician, musician,pastor,lawyer,actor,actress,banker, and you. want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Great ILLUMINATI brother hood. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great ILLUMINATI brother hood, Note: newly recruited members are entitled with 600,000 US Dollars , A Golden Ring, that will protect and guild you from enemies, and a free visa to United State Of America . Please will do not share blood. Kindly what app us on +2348169193901 or email us on illuminatibrotherhood180@gmail.com
  • frank carlos
    frank carlos
  • frank carlos
    frank carlos
  • frank carlos
    frank carlos
  • frank carlos
    frank carlos
  • frank carlos
    frank carlos
  • frank carlos
    frank carlos
  • frank carlos
    frank carlos
Sign in to comment