i want to join the brotherhood of illuminati

Adams  Leo
Adams Leo
Welcome to the great brotherhood of Illuminati>> Dr Alex on 08130490096 to join the illuminati to get rich and famous, the temple of illuminati world wide. Are you a politician, business man/woman,musical artiste, student, footballer or whatever occupation you do, and you want to be rich, powerful and famous in life. Illuminati can grant all your heart desire join the Illuminati to become rich and famous in life,Illuminati will make you achieve your dream to become rich and protect you all the days of your life...... BENEFIT GIVEN TO A NEW MEMBER WHO JOIN THE ILLUMINATI A cash reward of $300,000 U.S Dollar a new sleek dream car valued at $120,000 U.S Dollar a dream house bought in the country of your own choice one month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.one year golf membership package a v.i.p treatment in all airports in the world a total lifestyle change access to bohemian grove monthly payment of $1,000,000 U.S Dollar into your bank account every month as a member,one month booked appointment with top 5 world leaders and top 5 celebrities in the world>> JOIN ILLUMINATI 666 YOUR FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH FINANCIALLY AND MATERIALLY TO ENSURE YOU LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED CONTACT Dr Alex ON 08130490096 for immediately initiation is open online

Comments

• lugard  Smith
    lugard Smith
    WELCOME TO GREAT ILLUMINATI WORLD! CALL Dr lugard 08119324666 TO JOIN THE ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD TO GET RICH AND FAME,THE GREAT TEMPLE ILLUMINATI WORLD WIDE. Are you a politician, business man/woman,musical artiste, student, footballer or whatever occupation you do, and you want to be rich, powerful and famous in life. Illuminati will grant you all your heart desire..Illuminati will support you both financially and materially to ensure you live a comfortable life.... BENEFIT GIVEN TO A NEW MEMBER WHO JOIN THE ILLUMINATI A cash reward of $300,000 U.S Dollar a new sleek dream car valued at $120,000 U.S Dollar a dream house bought in the country of your own choice one month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.one year golf membership package a v.i.p treatment in all airports in the world a total lifestyle change access to bohemian grove monthly payment of $1,000,000 U.S Dollar into your bank account every month as a member,one month booked appointment with top 5 world leaders and top 5 celebrities in the world>> Anyone interested in joining the Illuminati contact Dr lugard on 08119324666 or email illumitrix.ng@gmail.com for Immediately initiation
  • lugard  Smith
    lugard Smith
    WELCOME TO GREAT ILLUMINATI WORLD! CALL Dr lugard 08119324666 TO JOIN THE ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD TO GET RICH AND FAME,THE GREAT TEMPLE ILLUMINATI WORLD WIDE. Are you a politician, business man/woman,musical artiste, student, footballer or whatever occupation you do, and you want to be rich, powerful and famous in life. Illuminati will grant you all your heart desire..Illuminati will support you both financially and materially to ensure you live a comfortable life.... BENEFIT GIVEN TO A NEW MEMBER WHO JOIN THE ILLUMINATI A cash reward of $300,000 U.S Dollar a new sleek dream car valued at $120,000 U.S Dollar a dream house bought in the country of your own choice one month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.one year golf membership package a v.i.p treatment in all airports in the world a total lifestyle change access to bohemian grove monthly payment of $1,000,000 U.S Dollar into your bank account every month as a member,one month booked appointment with top 5 world leaders and top 5 celebrities in the world>> Anyone interested in joining the Illuminati contact Dr lugard on 08119324666 or email illumitrix.ng@gmail.com for Immediately initiation
  • mark  iyande
    mark iyande
    WARNING ! WARNING !! WARNING !!! ...... From the great temple of illuminati , YOU SHOULD CALL ONLY THE NUMBER BELOW ( +2348070599390­), BECAUSE FRAUDS AND SCAMS PEOPLE ARE EDITTING IT ...... for does of you who wish to join the illuminati and have be scam and dupe by frauds , do not pay any money to anyone . This warning is from the great temple of illuminati the aim of the illuminati is to make people rich and famous not to fraud anyone ok . The good news is that we the illuminati brotherhood now have online call center you can call or whatsapp the online call center on +2348070599390 and also email the online cansuitant on Email > HAKEEMADETORO666@GMAIL.COM. .......... WARNING BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING MAKE SURE YOU CALL THE ONLINE CALL CENTER....OK >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Don't failed to see the light. Money, powers, fame, and wealth become your title in just three days. If interested to join the illuminati brotherhood headquarters at (U.S.A) Email > HAKEEMADETORO666@GMAIL.COM. Call or whatsapp on+2348070599390 .or text us @ +1 (339) 225-7600 . Inbox me For your online initiation. No matter where you are. No distance can affect the work of our great baphomet. Contact us today and say yes to your dreams. BEWARE OF SCAMMERS, AND YOU MUST BE ABOVE THE AGE OF 18YRS. Hail Baphomet www.joinilluminatiworld.blogspot.com
  • mark  iyande
    mark iyande
    WARNING ! WARNING !! WARNING !!! ...... From the great temple of illuminati , YOU SHOULD CALL ONLY THE NUMBER BELOW ( +2348070599390­), BECAUSE FRAUDS AND SCAMS PEOPLE ARE EDITTING IT ...... for does of you who wish to join the illuminati and have be scam and dupe by frauds , do not pay any money to anyone . This warning is from the great temple of illuminati the aim of the illuminati is to make people rich and famous not to fraud anyone ok . The good news is that we the illuminati brotherhood now have online call center you can call or whatsapp the online call center on +2348070599390 and also email the online cansuitant on Email > HAKEEMADETORO666@GMAIL.COM. .......... WARNING BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING MAKE SURE YOU CALL THE ONLINE CALL CENTER....OK >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Don't failed to see the light. Money, powers, fame, and wealth become your title in just three days. If interested to join the illuminati brotherhood headquarters at (U.S.A) Email > HAKEEMADETORO666@GMAIL.COM. Call or whatsapp on+2348070599390 .or text us @ +1 (339) 225-7600 . Inbox me For your online initiation. No matter where you are. No distance can affect the work of our great baphomet. Contact us today and say yes to your dreams. BEWARE OF SCAMMERS, AND YOU MUST BE ABOVE THE AGE OF 18YRS. Hail Baphomet www.joinilluminatiworld.blogspot.com BROTHERHOOD OF ILLUMINATI Easy way to join the Illuminati brotherhood in the world. Are you a business man or woman,an artist,Politicians,pastor, and you want to become big, Powerful and famous in the world, join us to become one of our official member today.you shall be given an ideal chance to visit the Satan. or you are from a poor background, and you really want to be famous in life.or do you want to become very rich in life, this is the chance for you to become rich and eradicate poverty from your life, the illuminati want to use this to help the poor and also to make people famous in life, if you are really ready to become a member of the illuminati temple than contact Chibuzorubah666@gmail.com so that we can make your dream come through. i want to promise you that you will not regret this so i want you to join us now and live a very happy life. message on FACEBOOK with +2348070676511 or call us on +2348070676511 for more information. JOIN THE ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD +2349039906936 CALL MRS. BANKE .... AS WE CELEBRATE NEW INITIATE ONCE. OCCULTIC FESTIVER IS AROUND THE CONNER Are you a business man, politican, worker student, are you looking for riches power protection join the great Illuminati brotherhood and become richer and famous once you join the brother hood you will be given 300,000000 dollars instantly and you will be earning $25000.every month.. join today and become rich and famous...you will need to fill out this form if you are willing to join the brotherhood... Full name………. Country………. State of origin………. Date of birth……….Age Sex………. Address………. Phone………. Email address………. Tell us little about yourself. Illuminati makes your business grow to get more powers successful luck love attraction money and many more other benefits so if you are interested call US or E-mail us in the following information bellow..... EMAIL...hakeemadetoro666@gmail.com TELEPHONE: +2349039906936 HEAD QUARTER: +1 646-363-6839 +1 646-363-6839 MY IS NNEKA AGU AM A LADY , TESTIMONY ON HOW I BECAME INSTANT MILLIONAIRE WITH THE HELP OF ILLUMINATI. Hello every one, i have to write this testimony because of people out there who also will like to join, because i am really happy to be member of Illuminati cult society today, i have been searching for the right hand to join this cult of Illuminati i finally got this nice lady called Miss. Abike Jagaban also a who help me in joining even when i was asked to buy all the items my self which i did for the initiation. though it cost me some money, but every thing went out successfully, and an instant sum of 1,000.000 US dollars was given to me with a free home of my choice in CALIFORNIA USA. And also, power, influence, good position fame including 3,000, dollars monthly as a salary for me. If you are interested contact this EMAIL>ABIKEJAGABAN@GMAIL.COM MISS. ABIKE will help you out she is the DIVINE LADY OF ILLUMINATI SO IF YOU WANT OR WISH TO BE RICH, CALL OR WHATSAPP : MISS. ABIKE ON +2347033089148 ........ I am giving a testimony of how i become rich and famous today… i was deeply strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i searched for help from different corners but to no avail… I see people around me getting rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man on my way he was very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something and i think over it though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he said to me. ” if you want to get rich quick and be famous” you need to cross your heart and do what is in your mind so i tried all i could in other for me to do as he said so later on i told my fellow friend about this same thing then my friend was interested in my suggestions so i decided to look in the internet and i found a number of an angent AFOLABI +2348142598513 and we decided to contact them and fortunately we did as hem instruct us to do and later hem told us to get some requirements and all the rest… so this initiation took us just a week and later on the great Illuminati gave us $7,000,000.00 to start up our lives…. and now am testifying that if in any case you want to join any great Illuminati all you need to do is for you to contact him +2348142598513 or WhatsApp me email me (hakeemadetoro666@gmail.com.)OR CALL THE USA LORD@.+1 646-363-6839 BEWARE MANY OF THESE POST ON HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI, THEY ARE NOT REAL,I WAS SCAM TWICE TRYING TO JOIN ILLUMINATI. THEY PROMISE ME MONEY, CAR AND HOUSE BUT IT WAS ALL SCAM I LOST OVER $3500 UNTIL A FRIEND OF MINE FROM TEXAS DIRECT ME TO THE REAL AGENT WERE I FINALLY BECOME ILLUMINATI MEMBER AND $500,000.00 USD WAS GIVEN TO ME AS A NEW MEMBER,PLEASE BEWARE OF SO MANY POST IF YOU WANT TO BE RICH AND FAMOUS THEN CONTACT THE REAL AGENT HAKEEM. ADD UP WhatsApp / Call NUMBER (+2348070599390)
  • mark  iyande
    mark iyande
    I am giving a testimony of how i become rich and famous today… i was deeply strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i searched for help from different corners but to no avail… I see people around me getting rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man on my way he was very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something and i think over it though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he said to me. ” if you want to get rich quick and be famous” you need to cross your heart and do what is in your mind so i tried all i could in other for me to do as he said so later on i told my fellow friend about this same thing then my friend was interested in my suggestions so i decided to look in the internet and i found a number of an angent AFOLABI +2348142598513 and we decided to contact them and fortunately we did as hem instruct us to do and later hem told us to get some requirements and all the rest… so this initiation took us just a week and later on the great Illuminati gave us $7,000,000.00 to start up our lives…. and now am testifying that if in any case you want to join any great Illuminati all you need to do is for you to contact him +2348142598513 or WhatsApp me email me (hakeemadetoro666@gmail.com.)OR CALL THE USA LORD@.+1 646-363-6839
  • mark  iyande
    mark iyande
    I am giving a testimony of how i become rich and famous today… i was deeply strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i searched for help from different corners but to no avail… I see people around me getting rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man on my way he was very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something and i think over it though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he said to me. ” if you want to get rich quick and be famous” you need to cross your heart and do what is in your mind so i tried all i could in other for me to do as he said so later on i told my fellow friend about this same thing then my friend was interested in my suggestions so i decided to look in the internet and i found a number of an angent AFOLABI +2348142598513 and we decided to contact them and fortunately we did as hem instruct us to do and later hem told us to get some requirements and all the rest… so this initiation took us just a week and later on the great Illuminati gave us $7,000,000.00 to start up our lives…. and now am testifying that if in any case you want to join any great Illuminati all you need to do is for you to contact him +2348142598513 or WhatsApp me email me (hakeemadetoro666@gmail.com.)OR CALL THE USA LORD@.+1 646-363-6839
  • mark  iyande
    mark iyande
  • mark  iyande
    mark iyande
    JOIN THE ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD +2349039906936 CALL MRS. BANKE .... AS WE CELEBRATE NEW INITIATE ONCE. OCCULTIC FESTIVER IS AROUND THE CONNER Are you a business man, politican, worker student, are you looking for riches power protection join the great Illuminati brotherhood and become richer and famous once you join the brother hood you will be given 300,000000 dollars instantly and you will be earning $25000.every month.. join today and become rich and famous...you will need to fill out this form if you are willing to join the brotherhood... Full name………. Country………. State of origin………. Date of birth……….Age Sex………. Address………. Phone………. Email address………. Tell us little about yourself. Illuminati makes your business grow to get more powers successful luck love attraction money and many more other benefits so if you are interested call US or E-mail us in the following information bellow..... EMAIL...hakeemadetoro666@gmail.com TELEPHONE: +2349039906936 HEAD QUARTER: +1 646-363-6839 +1 646-363-6839
  • mark  iyande
    mark iyande
    MY IS NNEKA AGU AM A LADY , TESTIMONY ON HOW I BECAME INSTANT MILLIONAIRE WITH THE HELP OF ILLUMINATI. Hello every one, i have to write this testimony because of people out there who also will like to join, because i am really happy to be member of Illuminati cult society today, i have been searching for the right hand to join this cult of Illuminati i finally got this nice lady called Miss. Abike Jagaban also a who help me in joining even when i was asked to buy all the items my self which i did for the initiation. though it cost me some money, but every thing went out successfully, and an instant sum of 1,000.000 US dollars was given to me with a free home of my choice in CALIFORNIA USA. And also, power, influence, good position fame including 3,000, dollars monthly as a salary for me. If you are interested contact this EMAIL>ABIKEJAGABAN@GMAIL.COM MISS. ABIKE will help you out she is the DIVINE LADY OF ILLUMINATI SO IF YOU WANT OR WISH TO BE RICH, CALL OR WHATSAPP : MISS. ABIKE ON +2347033089148 ........
  • mark  iyande
    mark iyande
    People make life difficult for their self , we are in the world were everything is in control , i was living a life of poverty and pains, i never new there was a life be young that, but right now i enjoyed every dividend of life , am rich , famous , powerful,i live a life with out no stress, The brotherhood bought me a house and a car. for any body who want riches famous and power,house and a car then you have the chance to do that, join the Illuminati today to get whatever you want in life and become rich and also get the same of $ 500,000.00 monthly for membership blessing. email us now:(ABIKEJAGABAN666@GMAIL.COM) or text us +2347033089148 , you are advice to text or Call us. +234703308914 we don't patronize people to join. If you are interested you contact us.
  • mark  iyande
    mark iyande
    YOU MUST BE CAREFUL HERE, MOST OF THE COMMENT ABOUT JOINING ILLUMINATI ARE FAKE I WAS RECENTLY SCAM BY 8 PEOPLE CLAIMING TO BE ILLUMINATI AGENT. I LOST OVER $10,000 UNTIL A FRIEND DIRECT ME TO A REAL AGENT PLEASE IF YOU WANT TO BE A MEMBER OF ILLUMINATI QUICKLY CALL. MISS. ABIKE ( +2347033089148 ) OK ....... Hello my brothers and sisters this message is coming right from the good Temple of Illuminati, Alot of people have been scam and dupe just because they want to join the brotherhood of Illuminati, here is the good news 9 month ago I wanted to join the brotherhood of Illuminati but I was fraud and Scan by the fake people using the website on till I meet the right member call : MISS. ABIKE who help me to be a member of the brotherhood today am so happy because money is no longer the problem , is how to spend it ...... If you need the help of my helper you can Email her at ABIKEJADABAN or call or whatsapp her on +2347033089148...... May god baphomet bless and make you rich for ever......
  • mark  iyande
    mark iyande
    Hello everyone i was browsing the internet and i saw a lot of wrong post concerning the ILLUMINATI SOCIETY, i felt bad about it, i want to let you know few things about the ILLUMINATI SOCIETY. First, i join the ILLUMINATI HOOD through the help of an agent someone introduced me to online, after years of determination to be a member. being a member of the ILLUMINATI your wealth is guarantee, you will be protected, fame, power influence e.t.c all these they will give you. one thing i want to correct is that the ILLUMINATI don't pay member any salary, if you are newly initiated they will give you the seed of wealth and bless you with wisdom, power, influence e.t.c you need to be successful.the seed of wealth is the only money the ILLUMINATI SOCIETY give to their member, with this you can start anything with the money and you will be successful. Another thing is that the society have special blessing for politicians and super stars. Being an ILLUMINATI member is a personal decision, the society don't force or beg people to join them. i joined because i want to, no body force me and am very happy to be a member today because they have contributed greatly to my life by making me one of the leading business man in the world. If you are interested in joining the ILLUMINATI SOCIETY contact MR. HAKEEM ADETORO on +2348070599390 you can also WhatsApp him on +2348070599390 is the one that help me. this is the little help i can give you. Email > HAKEEMADETORO666@GMAIL.COM.
  • mark  iyande
    mark iyande
    MY IS DIVINE ALEGDE AM A LADY , TESTIMONY ON HOW I BECAME INSTANT MILLIONAIRE WITH THE HELP OF ILLUMINATI. Hello every one, i have to write this testimony because of people out there who also will like to join, because i am really happy to be member of Illuminati cult society today, i have been searching for the right hand to join this cult of Illuminati i finally got this nice lady called MR. HAKEEM ADETORO also a who help me in joining even when i ems my self which i did for the initiation. though it cost me some money, but every thing went out successfully, and an instant sum of 1,000.000 US dollars was given to me with a free home of my choice in CALIFORNIA USA. And also, power, influence, good position fame including 3,000, dollars monthly as a salary for me. If you are interested contact this Email > HAKEEMADETORO@GMAIL.COM. MR. HAKEEM ADETORO will help you out she is the DIVINE MAN OF ILLUMINATI SO IF YOU WANT OR WISH TO BE RICH, CALL OR WHATSAPP : MR. HAKEEM ON +2348070599390 ........
  • mark  iyande
    mark iyande
    MY NAME IS WIZKID AM A MUSICAL ...>>> ...WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING!!! >>>>>>>>>>>>>> DO NOT CALL OR PAY MONEY TO PEOPLE YOU SEE THEIR NUMBER HERE!!! , I WAS SCAM AND DUPE OF MY MONEY 11 GOOD TIMES , BEFORE I GOT THE DIRECT LINK. BECUASE OF SCAMMERS, THE ILLUMINATI MEMBERS DO NOT USE THIS PLACE AND WEBSITE AGAIN ANY NUMBER YOU SEE HERE IS FAKE !!! ............. >>>> IF YOU REALLY WANT TO BE A MEMBER OF ILLUMINATI CLICK HERE>>> www.joinilluminatiworld.blogspot.com WERE YOU WE SEE GOOD PEOPLE TO HELP YOU.>>>>>> PLEASE LOGIN INTO >>> www.joinilluminatiworld.blogspot.com www.joinilluminatiworld.blogspot.com
  • mark  iyande
    mark iyande
    Hello. vewer am here to share my testimony on how I finally join the Illuminati hood and became rich , I tried all my possible best to become a member of the hood but I was scam several times , before I finally come across a testimony on net so I contacted the agent , I was so afraid that he will ask me for lot of money before I can join the hood but to my greatest surprise he only ask me to obtain the membership form which I did and today, am so happy to say to the world that am one of the richest by having the sum of $ 360 millions dollars in my personal account as a new member in Africa and am also known all over the world with the business given to me by the Illuminati and also have power to do that which I want . .. ... I know so many people may be on my lane also looking for help .Here is his>> Email > Chibuzorubah666@GMAIL.COM. You can get in touch with him. OR contact him with this +2348070676511 add him on FACEBOOK /Call/WhatsApp on +2348070676511 for more info.
  • mark  iyande
    mark iyande
    Hello My people i bring to you good news that will change your life forever and ever, and this is my joy and happiness. people say To become a member of the illuminati is a very difficult task. but i bring to your notice that to become a bonafide member of the brotherhood illuminati temple have been made very easy, sometime ago i was just eager to become a member of the brotherhood temple of illuminati, and i meant so many persons who never showed me the right way. few months ago i saw so many people testifying of how MR. SEGUN linked them up, and they become a complete member of the brotherhood temple of illuminati, so i decided to contact Mr Segun Afolabi who gave me the right link to become a member of the brotherhood temple of illuminati, i followed all the steps, and today i am a proud member of the brotherhood of Illuminati temple. so i want you all to help me say a big thanks to Mr Segun Afolabi .In case you have been aspiring to become a member of the brotherhood temple of illuminati, and you have not meet the right person before now, i want to tell you to quickly contact the right Illuminati member now. he is no other person than Mr Segun Afolabi you can call him now +2348142598513 the mission of the brotherhood now is to wipe away suffering and hardship away from the life of all. so if you are a business man/woman, an artist, a pastor, a working class, and do you want wealth, famous, protection, long life, prosperity just name it just as i have now, immediately you are a full member of the illuminati, the first benefit is amount of $5,000,000.00, and the illuminati is ready to help you achieve your dreams, contact Mr Segun Afolabi on the illuminati email:markiyande@gmail.com or his phone number +2348142598513 Or whatsapp +2348142598513 , you can also call the USA master. .+1 646-363-6839 and become a legitimate member, join us today and become rich, powerful, famous all your Generation.
  • lugard  Smith
    lugard Smith
    Join the illuminati call Mr George +2348149041198 or WhatsApp 09059897155
    Join the great Illuminati Freemason today, Do you want to become a business Man/Woman, or you are seeking for wisdom and knowledge, Pastor,Politician, Musician, Doctor, Footballer, Student, Do you want be a Famous Artist or an Actor (e t.c) and you want to be Rich, Powerful and be Famous in the world and also get sum of 600,000,00 dollars with a free home of your choice to live in the world and also be getting 900,000,00USD as monthly salary and also been giving money to start up a business of your own choice… interested contact great agent Mr George
    illuminatibrotherhood11100@gmail.com Or CALL::+2348149041198 or WhatsApp 09059897155
    BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.
    1. A Cash reward worth $1,000,000, 00USD after initiation.
    2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $300,000,00 USD
    3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
    4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
    5.One year Golf Membership package
    6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World
    7.A total Lifestyle change
    8.Access to Bohemian Grove.
    9.Monthly payment of $1,000,000,00 USD into your bank account every month as a member
    10.One Month booked.appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World
  • lugard  Smith
    lugard Smith
    Join the illuminati call Mr George +2348149041198 or WhatsApp 09059897155
    Join the great Illuminati Freemason today, Do you want to become a business Man/Woman, or you are seeking for wisdom and knowledge, Pastor,Politician, Musician, Doctor, Footballer, Student, Do you want be a Famous Artist or an Actor (e t.c) and you want to be Rich, Powerful and be Famous in the world and also get sum of 600,000,00 dollars with a free home of your choice to live in the world and also be getting 900,000,00USD as monthly salary and also been giving money to start up a business of your own choice… interested contact great agent Mr George
    illuminatibrotherhood11100@gmail.com Or CALL::+2348149041198 or WhatsApp 09059897155
    9.Monthly payment of $1,000,000,00 USD into your bank account every month as a member
    10.One Month booked.appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World
  • mark  iyande
    mark iyande
    Am spiritualist MAMA OLOKUN 1 The magic WOMAN , i can make you rich,bring back your ex_husband,ex_wife,ex_boyfriend or girlfriend only if you contact me today or just call me on:+2348070977108 if you are having issues with the follow : 1)‎If you want your ex back. (2) if you always have bad dreams.(3) You want to be promoted in your office. (4)If you need power to win court case (5)If you need power to be promoted in your work place (6)If you need DO AS I SAY Spell (7)Commanding tone (8)Protection ring (9)Travelsuccess ring (10)Spiritual power for Men of God (11)Tie ur husband/wife to ur self forever alone (12) You want women/men to run after you. (13) If you want a child. (14)You want to be rich. (15) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever. (16) If you need financial assistance.(17) Herbal care (18) If you can be able to satisfy your wife sex desire. due to low erraction. (19) If you have a HIV AID sickness and power to cure cancer problems Call MAMA OLOKUN : +2348070977108,+2348070977108.. all problems have a solution,everything is possible...find it to get it...call now to visit.....+2348070977108..+2348070977108....+2348070977108 Charges.....#2500 for oracle consultation Prayer.....free For consultation ogun elegi street ijebu. For more Inquiry..call +2348070977108,+2348070977108.. Address, 116, ogun elegi street, ijebu, ogun state.
  • mark  iyande
    mark iyande
    Don't die in silent, Consult The chief herbalist of ijebu general , MAMA OLOKUN 1. what do you realy need?, make your way to meet up with your mate, ? never be ashamed of any disease,? your business can be bigger than how you think?, don't be scared of any spiritual attack,? Do you want to win the case you are battling? , have you been abandoned by your wife/husband,? Miscarriage or Infertility problem, ? Low sperm count,? You can easily have total command on what you are doing,? Do you want your lover to take good care of you and continue to spend for you? Do you want to be famous.? Are you looking for good job? Don't you want to lose your job? Are you suffering from any disease? Is your business collapsing? Do you want a spiritual protection? Do you have family problem? Are you fighting for a position? Are you in financial problem? Are you in any problem? all problems have a solution,everything is possible...find it to get it...call MAMA OLOKUN 1 now to visit.....+2348070977108..+2348070977108....+2348070977108 Charges.....#2500 for oracle consultation Prayer.....free For consultation ogun elegi street ijebu. For more Inquiry..call MAMA OLOKUN 1 +2348070977108,+2348070977108.. Address, 116, ogun elegi street, ijebu, ogun state.
  • lugard  Smith
    lugard Smith
    I want to join the illuminati call Mr George +2348149041198 or WhatsApp 09059897155
  • lugard  Smith
    lugard Smith
    I want to join the society of Illuminati anywhere in the world call Dr lugard 08119324666 at… I want to join the Richest brotherhood Of Illuminati For Protection,Fame call Mr George +2348149041198 or WhatsApp +2349059897155 Join the great Illuminati Freemason today call Mr George 08149041198, Do you want to become a business Man/Woman, or you are seeking for wisdom and knowledge, Pastor,Politician, Musician, Doctor, Footballer, Student, Do you want be a Famous Artist or an Actor (e t.c) and you want to be Rich, Powerful and be Famous in the world and also get sum of 600,000,00 dollars with a free home of your choice to live in the world and also be getting 900,000,00USD as monthly salary and also been giving money to start up a business of your own choice… interested contact great agent Mr George illuminatibrotherhood11100@gmail.com Or CALL::+2348149041198 BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. 1. A Cash reward worth $1,000,000, 00USD after initiation. 2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $300,000,00 USD 3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice 4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. 5.One year Golf Membership package 6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 7.A total Lifestyle change 8.Access to Bohemian Grove. 9.Monthly payment of $1,000,000,00 USD into your bank account every month as a member 10.One Month booked.appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World
  • lugard  Smith
    lugard Smith
    I want to join the society of Illuminati anywhere in the world call Dr lugard 08119324666 at… I want to join the Richest brotherhood Of Illuminati For Protection,Fame call Mr George +2348149041198 or WhatsApp +2349059897155 Join the great Illuminati Freemason today call Mr George 08149041198, Do you want to become a business Man/Woman, or you are seeking for wisdom and knowledge, Pastor,Politician, Musician, Doctor, Footballer, Student, Do you want be a Famous Artist or an Actor (e t.c) and you want to be Rich, Powerful and be Famous in the world and also get sum of 600,000,00 dollars with a free home of your choice to live in the world and also be getting 900,000,00USD as monthly salary and also been giving money to start up a business of your own choice… interested contact great agent Mr George illuminatibrotherhood11100@gmail.com Or CALL::+2348149041198 BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. 1. A Cash reward worth $1,000,000, 00USD after initiation. 2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $300,000,00 USD 3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice 4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. 5.One year Golf Membership package 6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 7.A total Lifestyle change 8.Access to Bohemian Grove. 9.Monthly payment of $1,000,000,00 USD into your bank account every month as a member 10.One Month booked.appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World
  • Adewole Olu
    Adewole Olu
    WARNING ! WARNING !! WARNING !!! FOR DOES WHO IS SEEKING TO JOINED THE BROTHERHOOD OF ILLUMINATI. WARNING!!! PLEASE DON'T SEND MONEY TO ANY ILLUMINATI AGENT PLEASE EITHER FOR REGISLATION, INITIATION ITEMS OR MEMBERSHIP CERTIFICATE PLEASE DON'T SEND. BECAUSE FRAUDS AND SCAMS PEOPLE ARE EDITING IT. IF YOU WISH TO BECOME A MEMBER OF THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD WHERE MONEY , POWER , FAME AND WEALTH BECOMES YOUR DAILY FOOD. E-MAIL US ON Adewoleolu148@gmail. com OR CALL ON 07031589445 OR WHATASPP WITH SAME NUMBER. LONG LIVED THE BROTHERHOOD, ALL HAIL BATPHOMET. 18+ ONLY
  • Adewole Olu
    Adewole Olu
    WARNING ! WARNING !! WARNING !!! FOR DOES WHO IS SEEKING TO JOINED THE BROTHERHOOD OF ILLUMINATI. WARNING!!! PLEASE DON'T SEND MONEY TO ANY ILLUMINATI AGENT PLEASE EITHER FOR REGISLATION, INITIATION ITEMS OR MEMBERSHIP CERTIFICATE PLEASE DON'T SEND. BECAUSE FRAUDS AND SCAMS PEOPLE ARE EDITING IT. IF YOU WISH TO BECOME A MEMBER OF THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD WHERE MONEY , POWER , FAME AND WEALTH BECOMES YOUR DAILY FOOD. E-MAIL US ON Adewoleolu148@gmail. com OR CALL ON 07031589445 OR WHATASPP WITH SAME NUMBER. LONG LIVED THE BROTHERHOOD, ALL HAIL BATPHOMET. 18+ ONLY
  • Adewole Olu
    Adewole Olu
  • Adewole Olu
    Adewole Olu
  • john Luthur
    john Luthur
    DO YOU WANT TO BE RICH AND FAMOUS, CALL +2347050685075 MR luthur, Are you
    in Nigeria, USA, or anywhere in the world, are you a Businessman or woman ,
    politician, musician,or student and you desired to be rich, famous, and
    powerful in life. Email us joinillumination6@gmail.com or call us on
    +2347050685075 for immediate initiation, registration is now open online
    now, NEW MEMBERS ARE WELCOME!!!!! BENEFIT GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN THE
    ILLUMINATI SOCIETY a cash reward of usd $300,000000 usd a new sleek dream
    car valued at usd $120,000 usd a dream house bought in the country of your
    own choice one month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist
    destination. one year golf membership package a v.i.p treatment in all
    airports in the world a total lifestyle change access to bohemian grove
    monthly payment of $1,000,000 usd into your bank account every month as a
    member one month booked appointment with top 5 world leaders and top 5
    celebrities in the world. if you are interested call MR luthur on
    +2347050685075 or send your e-mail to joinillumination6@gmail.com for
    immediately initiation.new members are welcome.
  • john Luthur
    john Luthur
    DO YOU WANT TO BE RICH AND FAMOUS, CALL +2347050685075 MR luthur, Are you
    in Nigeria, USA, or anywhere in the world, are you a Businessman or woman ,
    politician, musician,or student and you desired to be rich, famous, and
    powerful in life. Email us joinillumination6@gmail.com or call us on
    +2347050685075 for immediate initiation, registration is now open online
    now, NEW MEMBERS ARE WELCOME!!!!! BENEFIT GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN THE
    ILLUMINATI SOCIETY a cash reward of usd $300,000000 usd a new sleek dream
    car valued at usd $120,000 usd a dream house bought in the country of your
    own choice one month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist
    destination. one year golf membership package a v.i.p treatment in all
    airports in the world a total lifestyle change access to bohemian grove
    monthly payment of $1,000,000 usd into your bank account every month as a
    member one month booked appointment with top 5 world leaders and top 5
    celebrities in the world. if you are interested call MR luthur on
    +2347050685075 or send your e-mail to joinillumination6@gmail.com for
    immediately initiation.new members are welcome.
  • roselin gbandy
    roselin gbandy
    Hello everyone I am mr Francis anderson from Liberia, I am giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now, I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and nigeria,I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tryed to make money by all miss but all avail, I was afraid to contact any illuminati agent because they have eat my money, One day I across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called Paul mark of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a nigerian agent eat my 5,000$ and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called paul mark and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisedly I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy, For those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT WhatsApp him (+2348128497487
Sign in to comment