Job Opportunity 2017/2018

Victor  Christy
Victor Christy
Are you unemployed or underemployed and willing to work for full time basis or part time basis?
contact the Human Resource Manager @Powerline Nuclear Resources on 07062952357 or forward your up to date CV to powerlinenuclearresources@gmail.com for recommendation. for more info visit: www.powerline-ark.com
Tagged:

Comments

• okaeme  mark
    okaeme mark
    Dear sir I am intrested in any postion that suits my qualification in your NOble company. I am a BA holder from delta state university, I hail from aniocha south local government in Delta state and am 26 years old. Enclosed with this mail is my curriculum vitae, enlisting my skills which I gained as a youth corps member and other job experiences which includes ability to work under pressure, people management, computer literacy, good communication skills and driving skills I hope you will consider me for the position . I look forward to discussing my qualifications in more details with the management. Yours sincerely Okaeme mark 2347067489053 Nigeria
  • Ikediuba Michael
    Ikediuba Michael
    this is a great platform
  • Bijou Anou
    Bijou Anou
    hey guys , i am looking for an assistant webmaster for https://ng.jooble.org/ contact please for more info
  • Anthony  Esin
    Anthony Esin
    please any job post in owerri????help a brother!!!
  • Abbey Adewale
    Abbey Adewale
    Contact us at Hilton Travel Agency now for your guaranteed visa processing and work permit in the above listed countries for America, Canada, Australia, Turkey, UK, India, Qatar, Dubai, Malaysia, and also for Schengen Countries Visa for any of the above : Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland. For assistance and any further enquiries Contact us now at Hilton Travel Agency on +2348146936464, +2348103963114, +15036603094.
  • lugard  Smith
    lugard Smith
    I want to join the illuminati call Mr George +2348149041198 or WhatsApp 09059897155
    Join the great Illuminati Freemason today, Do you want to become a business Man/Woman, or you are seeking for wisdom and knowledge, Pastor,Politician, Musician, Doctor, Footballer, Student, Do you want be a Famous Artist or an Actor (e t.c) and you want to be Rich, Powerful and be Famous in the world and also get sum of 600,000,00 dollars with a free home of your choice to live in the world and also be getting 900,000,00USD as monthly salary and also been giving money to start up a business of your own choice… interested contact great agent Mr George
    illuminatibrotherhood11100@gmail.com Or CALL::+2348149041198 or WhatsApp 09059897155
    BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.
    1. A Cash reward worth $1,000,000, 00USD after initiation.
    2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $300,000,00 USD
    3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
    4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
    5.One year Golf Membership package
    6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World
    7.A total Lifestyle change
    8.Access to Bohemian Grove.
    9.Monthly payment of $1,000,000,00 USD into your bank account every month as a member
    10.One Month booked.appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World
  • Sunday  obi
    Sunday obi
    I am looking accounting/finance job where skills in modern accounting softwares will add to profitability.
  • Sunday  obi
    Sunday obi
    I am looking for accounting/finance job where skills in modern accounting softwares will add to profitability. contact: obitito2016@gmail.com
  • Akuma Julius
    Akuma Julius
    I want a teaching job and home lesson. If you can help, please reach out. Thanx
  • Adewole Olu
    Adewole Olu
    WARNING ! WARNING !! WARNING !!! FOR DOES WHO IS SEEKING TO JOINED THE BROTHERHOOD OF ILLUMINATI. WARNING!!! PLEASE DON'T SEND MONEY TO ANY ILLUMINATI AGENT PLEASE EITHER FOR REGISLATION, INITIATION ITEMS OR MEMBERSHIP CERTIFICATE PLEASE DON'T SEND. BECAUSE FRAUDS AND SCAMS PEOPLE ARE EDITING IT. IF YOU WISH TO BECOME A MEMBER OF THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD WHERE MONEY , POWER , FAME AND WEALTH BECOMES YOUR DAILY FOOD. E-MAIL US ON Adewoleolu148@gmail. com OR CALL ON 07031589445 OR WHATASPP WITH SAME NUMBER. LONG LIVED THE BROTHERHOOD, ALL HAIL BATPHOMET. 18+ ONLY
  • Adewole Olu
    Adewole Olu
    WARNING ! WARNING !! WARNING !!! FOR DOES WHO IS SEEKING TO JOINED THE BROTHERHOOD OF ILLUMINATI. WARNING!!! PLEASE DON'T SEND MONEY TO ANY ILLUMINATI AGENT PLEASE EITHER FOR REGISLATION, INITIATION ITEMS OR MEMBERSHIP CERTIFICATE PLEASE DON'T SEND. BECAUSE FRAUDS AND SCAMS PEOPLE ARE EDITING IT. IF YOU WISH TO BECOME A MEMBER OF THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD WHERE MONEY , POWER , FAME AND WEALTH BECOMES YOUR DAILY FOOD. E-MAIL US ON Adewoleolu148@gmail. com OR CALL ON 07031589445 OR WHATASPP WITH SAME NUMBER. LONG LIVED THE BROTHERHOOD, ALL HAIL BATPHOMET. 18+ ONLY
  • Adewole Olu
    Adewole Olu
  • Joel Nbenumchi  Okocha
    Joel Nbenumchi Okocha
    As long as I will get a job
  • Nwokorie  Peace chidinma
    Nwokorie Peace chidinma
    My name is peace, pls am in need of a job, even if is a receptionist job pls help, or office assistant
  • Nwokorie  Peace chidinma
    Nwokorie Peace chidinma
    I live at surulere ljesha ltrie, Lagos 08182250691 my name is peace even if is a receptionist job pls help a sister or office assistant
  • Peter Osayuware
    Peter Osayuware
    Njobfinder assist job seekers in getting their dream jobs and making a difference in the society. send applications to vcis1@hotmail.com / contact : 08067768484 for work placement
  • Peter Osayuware
    Peter Osayuware
    Get visa to work and study overseas in Europe and North America. Schegen Countries are available. Contact 08067768484/ visit Doshen world travels
Sign in to comment