What is Your Purpose in Life

jimmy Harris
jimmy Harris
What is your purpose in life? Do you not know what your purpose is in life? No worry. Most people do not know and some think that they know, but do they really know what is their purpose in life. This is one of the most important things I will ask you to do. So don’t delay. Do this now. WHAT IS MY PURPOSE IN LIFE? Before you are able to accomplish anything of significant value, you must know what it is that you want. You see, you do not have to accept anything anybody gives you. You must begin accepting only the things that you desire. Write down 12 goals that you wish to achieve in the next five years. Begin with yourself. What is it that you want for yourself, your family, or someone you love. Be very specific about what you want. The only way to achieve something of significant value is to first write it down. If of value, then it will take some time. That is why I like long-term goals. They help you to achieve success. Writing down what you want to achieve in life gives you a definite reason to work. It also gives you clarity of purpose. The easiest way to SEE what you want is to write it down. So for now, just write down 12 things that you want to accomplish. Then under each item, write down three reasons why you want to accomplish it. So you should have 12 things that you want to accomplish and 36 reasons why you want to achieve these goals. I will help you become highly focused so that you can get any job or business that you desire. I will return in the next day or two and see how much you have accomplished.

Comments

Sign in to comment