Forum Guidelines - Please read before posting here

admin
admin
edited February 2016 in General
1. All scam post will be reported to the EFCC.
2. No commercial advertising on any board except in the marketplace.
3. No sharing of phone numbers or emails. Emails or phones shared will be obfuscated.

Comments

• Onyedika Egwuonwu
    Onyedika Egwuonwu
    Are you serious? So if i want Jobberman to contact me nko? Calm down, God dey oooo and he is watching you on 3D.
  • Opeyemi Awoyemi
    Opeyemi Awoyemi
    For the good of everyone I reckon... So no one come to cry foul later on. I looki forward to this forum being the place for thoughtful discussions by recruiters and professionals.
  • Nonami Animashaun
    Nonami Animashaun
    I would rather call/mail customer support than have my phone number displayed for all the world to see.
    Kindly provide this. I know it used to be in the footer of the main Jobberman site.
  • felix fejokwu
    felix fejokwu
    I would like to work in nestle
  • PRECIOUS AKOBUNDU
    PRECIOUS AKOBUNDU
    ITS BETTER OFF WITH EMAIL ONLY COS JOBBERMAN KNOWS WHERE AND HOW TO REACH ME WHEN A COMPANY( i.e CLIENT) NEEDS MY SERVICE
  • ADUMU THOMAS
    ADUMU THOMAS
    It is really amazing here...i Love bein notify by email...i love this forum because they deal with email and not number...just chill and relax
  • buchi de final touch
    buchi de final touch
    BUCHI DE FINAL TOUCH
    we are into wallpaper installation, industrial screeding,decorative and design painting. call us on 07035537938,08185593700.
    we give the owner of the house advice on which colour he will use.we travel any part of the country to give your house the best design. if intrested in our services call us so we can send you the pictures (gallery) so you send our works. aspecting your call my client and well wishers.
Sign in to comment